ASSISTANT SALES DIRECTOR
We Connect specializes in providing services of human resource management consulting. Our mission is to successfully connect the clients with the candidates in all fields and careers and bring the ultimate solutions to the firms.
A Client of We Connect is recruiting a qualified candidate for the position.
|Ngành Nghề:||Dầu nhờn||Lĩnh Vực:||Kinh Doanh|
|Nơi làm việc:||Hồ Chí Minh||Mức Lương:||Thương Lượng|
- Summarise in one statement why your job exists; and how it contributes to the overall mission/objective of the organisation.
- To assist Sales Director CI to drive successfully operation excellence of Sales CI in Our client – including optimizing and implementing all sales initiatives and company processes for day-to-day operations, coordinating other departments to improve services for customers and building Sales Capability in short and long terms.
KEY RESULT AREAS (KRA)
- Assist to plan and execute Sales activities under the guidelines of Sales Director CI and / or long term strategic plan
- To run necessary analysis (internal and external) in order to support the Sales Director making right decisions at the right time
- Support Sales Director to complete quarterly or monthly reports
- Drive Sales Operation Excellence
- Build internal Sales Capability
- Assist Sales Director to develop long term plan to meet the strategic plan of the company
- Plan annual budget based on the strategic sales plan every year and past experienced activities | spending
- Under the approval of Sales Director and General Director of the budget, develop detailed actions plan quarterly and monthly.
- Draft Sales promotion and sales incentives for Sales Director making decision
- Implement Sales initiatives and track the results (with RSM at country wide) vs. the targets of each initiative
- Co-ordinate with internal resources to make the Sales initiatives | sales plan taken place with highest achievements or results
- Track actual implementation vs. plan (initiatives and spending). Take actions to bridge the gaps if any
- Conduct market and competitors analysis (price, Product mapping/conversion & promotion etc) in order to propose proper initiatives or actions at the market place
- Support Sales Director in calculating GM% of projects, % rebates or incentive by Distributor or finalizing prices
- Do analysis of comprehensive data linked Distributors to understand the market movement, trend to make use the database for business decision making
- Update price and Product map on monthly basis in coordination with Marketing Director
- Run the product performance analysis in monthly & quarterly, annual report
- Reconcile all reports submitted by regions or from actual data of department
- Prepare quarterly or monthly reports for Sales Director
- Support and ensure all Sales or company processes (and policies) are implemented by Sales Team. Remove internal barriers to ensure the compliance and prompt feed-back or actions
- Coordinate with other departments (Customer Service, Quality, Technical – Product, Finance etc) to quickly settle all external feedback and complaints.....
- University degree of Bachelor of Science / Business Administration as the minimum, and
the MBA and/or Master of Engineering is advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, Leading project and internal trainings | development. Process driving
- At least 5-year experience in managing in Sales Department (> 20 employees)
- Experience in Sales area in industrial business with strong B2B skill set and behaviour; or similar-industry company in B2B2C. In lubricants business if preferred.