We Connect specializes in providing services of human resource management consulting. Our mission is to successfully connect the clients with the candidates in all fields and careers and bring the ultimate solutions to the firms.
A Client of We Connect is recruiting a qualified candidate for the position.
|Ngành Nghề:||Bất động sản||Lĩnh Vực:||Sáng tạo / thiết kế|
|Nơi làm việc:||Hồ Chí Minh||Mức Lương:||Thương Lượng|
- Act as the main contact point between OUR CLIENT and project consultants such as Architect consultant, Engineers and QS for project development & deployment in a professional manner.
- Represent for OUR CLIENT to deal with design/architecture; Engineering and other Consultants & building supervisors to accomplish the project objectives.
- Prepare Design Brief for each new pipeline project to work with Architect consultant and other consultants.
- Establish a project design management system that allows for controlling the design work and manage/tracking changes during design process
- Set up monitoring & controlling process to meet the project quality/ objectives on time, and on budget with minimum defect.
- Use project management software to monitor project design progress & ensure the work is completed on schedule.
- Good knowledge at international & local codes and standards in order to controlling the design quality for each phase of project
- Good knowledge at local real estate market and competitor to be able to apply for OUR CLIENT’s projects
- Understand and able to apply current local regulations related to real estate project development for OUR CLIENT’s real estate project
- Able to prepare design report at the end of each phase of project
- Tightly control project objectives to meet initial quality standard on time & on budget.
- Measure quantitative & qualitative standards required by project design phase before requesting Finance to make payment to contractors.
- Verify all work have been accomplished as defined & agreed before acceptance.
- Identify likely potential risks and develop risk management plan to minimize the impact of adverse events
- Update and suggest corrective action for the impact due to risk to Management Team in a timely manner.
- Keep track of changes, record the impact and the reason, justify the changes to the management to capture lesion learnt for future projects.
- Training and coaching subordinates from time to time to make their behavior and technical skill changed to keep abreast of project progress.
- Planning for talent review and successors in alignment with Human Resources program.
Tertiary university majoring in Architectural or Science & Civil Engineering/ Construction
At least more than 5 year experience in the same position
Project Management skill
Design management skill
Good communication & presentation.
Good spoken and written English