LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER
We Connect specializes in providing services of human resource management consulting. Our mission is to successfully connect the clients with the candidates in all fields and careers and bring the ultimate solutions to the firms.
A Client of We Connect is recruiting a qualified candidate for the position.
|Ngành Nghề:||Hàng tiêu dùng nhanh||Lĩnh Vực:||Pháp lý|
|Nơi làm việc:||Hồ Chí Minh||Mức Lương:||1,500 -> 2,200 (USD)|
v As a Legal Manager
- Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff resources in the legal department.
- Review and provide legal advice on corporate matters.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
v As a Compliance Manager
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
· Degree in Legal with at least more than 5 years work experience with relevant position in Manager of Legal and Compliance, preferably from FMCG Company.
English fluency is a must (for both 4 skills: read, write, speak and listening)