Our client is the big company in real estate industry, media and branded retail with the launch and management of brands such as Vera & Jockey.
Our client is now set to further grow its portfolio of real estate assets in residential, office, hospitality and retail sectors across Vietnam and beyond.
|Ngành Nghề:||Bất động sản||Lĩnh Vực:||Marketing|
|Nơi làm việc:||Hồ Chí Minh||Mức Lương:||2,000 -> 3,000 (USD)|
- Create and develop business plans and sales strategies that ensure the attainment of yearly sales goal and profitability.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines: prepare and analyze Marketing & Sales
Expenditure monthly budgets and review any significant variances from the budgeted figures to ensure that the appropriate plan of action is in progress and to monitor the implementation of corrective action.
- Develop and implement the appropriate strategies for new products and services;
- Create, develop and maintain the PR activities such as press releases….; keep the close relationship with the traditional and online media stations…
- Quickly and actively utilize the opportunities to for selling and developing the real estate products;
- Improve the overall portfolio of the Sales & Marketing Department to facilitate \\\"deal making\\\";
- Create and develop the proposals and presentations for the real estate products;
- Kick-start and coordinate the action plans to penetrate new markets;
- Responsible for the perfor mance and development of sale database. Conduct statistic researches, data gathering; analyze market study, supply and demand, tar get market and product marketable level (affordability of the market)
- Maintain the accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports; prepare sales reports and monthly Sales & Marketing updating; review and monitor the sales progress.
- Develop and implement the mar keti ng plans;
- Lead the orientation for company image in the market; draft master plan for opening logo, brand, brochures,…
- Provide direction, guidance to the Sales & Marketing Department to ensure the alignment with the Company’s strategies;
- Establish sound and trustful real estate agents network;
- Coordinate with HR & Admi n Department to organize training activities for subordinates;
- Maintain the regular contacts with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction;
- Provide marketing input at the design concept stage; ongoing review of design development in relation to market;
- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent– prefer MBA - Five (05) plus years of progressive experience in manager role of a Real Estate Company or relevant field of business.